Monday, March 3, 2008

Hi, I am Essai An adsense expert. I am just 18 but I have been in this bussines for past 2 years. You may think before 2 years I am 16 years old then how could be a adsense account holder ..? The answer is I am a adsense mentor on that age by helping several peoples online with the help of forums. Now I am 18 I got adsense account when I applied for the first time itself and started earning a fortune.

I started this blog to help Adsense owners. Because I received many emails from my clients having doubt in adsense and most of them ask the same questions.
I am really busy that I can't concentrate my focus on only answering them, to solve this problem i came up with this new idea of starting a blog only for solving the problem of adsense owners.

So if you have any questions use the email form below the page to ask me the question.
I will answer your questions as soon as possible (most probably within 24 to 48 hours). Happy asking

0 comments: